[SEL] Display opinion revisited ( results )

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 04:41:44 PDT 2004

Hi Steve,
That is one beautiful display. Un believable amount of work and TLC.
Thanks for the  Pics.
Ron

Steve Gray <segray at mlode.com> wrote:
Hi All -

After some Ebay time and money spent, and about a weeks worth of
construction, after 8 years, the display trailer is complete. The newest
addition is the rear street light that I acquired from Mena Arkansas and
is mounted on a "portable power pole". Also, I had to swap out the
Petter vertical with the old faithful Ottawa. I've run the Petter as I
bought it (mistake!) and it's since developed some fairly (un)healthy
problems, like seizing. I finally took some decent pictures of the whole
thing to go on the web site, but I was gently prodded into showin' 'em
here first. I think I've got views of everything. I have noticed on
Netscape, that not all the picture are initially displayed at full size,
so check to see if they're at 100% or not. Happy viewing.

http://www.oldengineshed.com/snapshot

- Steve

--
Steve Gray
Member EDGE & TA, Br. 49 & 13
e-mail: segray at mlode.com
Home page: http://www.oldengineshed.com

Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0

  http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

" Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "