[SEL] Portland Dinner/Auction

Ed Herreid bigtime64 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 14:35:09 PDT 2004

Hi Dave

Put me down for reservations for three for the dinner. Dad, me and my son
Brian will be arriving late Wed or early Thursday morning.  I just sent a
letter to Leroy and reserved a spot in the low rent camping.  Also if you
can set us aside a small corner to stick a couple engines in the display
area that would be good too.  I looked at the web site and the feature is
Wisconsin built engines so you should have a section for Wisconsin built
engineers.   I'll see what I can find for the auction in the meantime.  See
ya

Ed Herreid