[SEL] Re: Findlay

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Aug 9 12:32:40 PDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I'll endorse what Mike says here.  This was my 5th or 6th year at Findlay.
After the first show it became a "must do" for me.  And for "engine folks"
while Findlay is a "medium sized" show in terms of numbers, it's a real
premium show in terms of variety and the number of really rare engines.

The food is EXCELLENT (but do not let Leroy talk you into the shreaded
pigeon) and they provide free gas to exhibitors!!

They even had a half-breed powered tractor!!
http://www.oldengine.org/members/benc/04findlay/fin4004f.jpg
(Thanks for the pic Ben!)

Just one word of warning....  Don't miss the first call for the roast
corn!!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA