[SEL] Portland ATIS events

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Aug 9 08:12:40 PDT 2004

If I could, I would like to get two things from the Portland
Attendees/planners:

Dates and times of gatherings, events, etc.  I am putting together a
schedule of events for Portland and would like everyone that has something
planned for the Portland show please let me know.  For example, if the
engine folks could let me know about the beer tasting or George Willer et
al, if you could let me know about any camping times or dates that might be
helpful on a schedule, etc.

Even though I planned it last year and ended up not being able to attend, I
would like to put together another "Tractor List Dinner" for Wednesday
night at the Mexican restaurant.   I got some good feedback from last year
so I thought we should do it again.  Please let me know if you would like
to attend.

Thanks and I am READY for Portland

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS