[SEL] Miami Project - Another Hunk of Iron

Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Aug 7 10:02:31 PDT 2004

Thanks for the kind comments you and others have given.  It was a lot of
fun and enjoyment but I'm not sure I would want to tackle another
project of such large magnitude again.  Maybe when I retire......
  I'll probably have it out at some shows next year.  I have to give
special thanks to those that helped, gave advice, etc. on bringing the
project together.  Scott Ferguson, Packy Erpelding, Scotty Workman, and
several others were a big help in getting it done.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY