[SEL] Looking for Stover Owners

Hugh Jorgan maytag_eradication_initiative at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 01:03:57 PDT 2004

Jeez Louise!
Tommy Turner just posted pictures of virtually an entire engine that
he recreated and you are worried about a stinking little fuel saver
arm. Start off by getting the valves loosened up and get the thing
running, then get some scrap iron and make one. Keep playing with it
until you get something that works and then worry about making it
look nice. It shouldn't be hard to know what the right part should
look like once you know how it works.
Anyone hear anything from Glenn Winslow lately? Maybe the rattler
got him? Now we have a homeless and unemployed gerbil to deal
with.....
Hugh