[SEL] Miami Project - Another Hunk of Iron

Craig Prucha sel at antique-engine.com
Fri Aug 6 02:37:01 PDT 2004

Hi Tommy,

WOW! Man what a great project and fine restoration you have done! Thanks for
posting the restoration story on the SEL and sharing the photos. I must have
spent an hour looking through your Miami photo album. All the work you
accomplished show a great love for the hobby and should prove to all it's not
about the cost. Loved seeing the photos of the machine work taking place.
AWESOME! Well thanks again for the update and all the photos. See ya, Craig...

PS Will you be bringing the Miami to Coolspring in the future?