[SEL] Portland - Trailer Parking?

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 5 20:21:24 PDT 2004

Steve would that be over behind the last vendor row all the way at the back
of the regular parking lot, I am not sure how the Portland grounds lay out,
which is what direction. It seems to me that when I drove my truck into the
parking lot area last year I could see some trailers parked at the far back
end of the parking lot, I guess this would be North.

Paul