[SEL] How to sign up to the SEL?

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Aug 5 11:27:09 PDT 2004

Fill out the form then look for the reply mail. click on the link in
that email and your on the list.

The only problem is that the reply email sometimes gets tossed out as
spam by some ISPs so you need to check the
spam,trash and blocked folders to see if it went there instead.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY