[SEL] Engine list Friends

Alan Bowen alanb2 at webtv.net
Tue Aug 3 18:57:53 PDT 2004

Hi Rick,

I welcome you here in the North.  I am just 1/2 a mile South of M-72
about 80 miles west of Fairview.

To find Luke & I at Buckley look for a wood framed windmill in the
Southeast corner of the show grounds.  It should be right between our
displays.

If you come for a day you might want to stay for the evening too..  Many
times I have seen a lot of the spectaters leave about six to seven
o'clock.  Then a whole new crowd comes in later for the music and
dancing.  A lot of the time there are three different areas with live
music.

Then when it gets dark they do a spark show by throwing sawdust into a
steam traction engine's firebox while it is belted up to the Prony
brake.

Alan Bowen alanb2 at webtv.net
Williamsburg, Michigan

~~~~~~Rick Monk wrote~~~~~

I have been moving STUFF for a long time. I am getting tired of moving.
All my toys are already up north. I am going to try to come to Buckley
for the day, maybe I will see you there.
Rick