[SEL] Engine list Friends

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Tue Aug 3 07:28:32 PDT 2004

Congratulations to you!  I am replying on list as I have several address for
you in my address book and don't know which are current.  This one I assume
is current. : ))  I'm glad that you are finally able to make the "big move".
We have certainly been enjoying retirement.  It will be good to be close to
your folks.  Please give them my regards when you next talk to them.  We
will keep your address and give you a ring or drop in when we are back in
the Gaylord area.  Our grandson still remembers the train at Fairview.

Enjoy the North!

Gary